Monday, December 22, 2008

Bored of the Boredom


I got into work today! It was interesting and tricky in a few places, but I managed to get my car stuck...at work...I got here, I hope I can get home!


I have officially decided that I have officially decided that I hate snow. I am currently filing a civil complaint against said snow. Any and all desiring to help are welcome.

If only the roads looked as clear! That was last week. NOTICE: All 4 lane roads are now 2 or 3 and all 2-3 lane roads are now 1. Thanks for your help.

I guess I am just really bored at work. I don't plan to see many customers.

2 comments:

  1. Did you take that picture? That's pretty rad! The snow covered trees look so much prettier there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dave! I found your blog! Did I ever send you an invite to ours? Let me know, and if not, I'll send you one. :)

    Love ya!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete